Gardening Tips and Tricks : Top Unique Prom Gifts Ideas
One of the most important events in the lives of most teenagers is their high school prom. The experience of finding a date, getting ready, dressing up in elegant attire, riding a limousine, and spending time with the special girl or boy is full of excitement.
If you have a son or daughter going to the prom or you are going to the prom, make it a memorable experience by giving a special prom gift. This brief article will give you top unique prom gift ideas to can consider.
1) A prom gift basket for the young lady with all the prom essentials is a good way to set the tone for the prom night. The fill the basket with emergency make-up kit, breath mints, extra stockings, perfume and hair accessories.
2) Prepare a home cooked-dinner for your date. Some proms do not include dinner. Instead of booking a dinner for two in a fancy restaurant, prepare a gourmet meal at home. Start with your date’s favorite appetizer, salad, main course and end with a special dessert. Set the mood through setting-up a romantic table with candle light, background music, fine china and sparkling cider or grape juice. You can do this the afternoon before the prom night. Ask your mom to help you prepare the meal. Your date will surely appreciate the time and efforts you have devoted in preparing a sumptuous dinner.
3) If you are going to the prom night with your circle of friends, bring with you a video camera. Document the entire evening from preparations up to the limo ride after the prom. After the prom night, turn your footage in a customized video with captions and background music. Burn it on to a DVD with personalized label and case. You and your friends will surely remember one of the most unforgettable events in their lives.
4) A collage of memorabilia and pictures is another lovely gift. Take pictures during your prom night. Collect different items that will remind your date or friends about the prom night.
5) Any girl would love to receive a bouquet of flowers. However, a gardening kit is a unique way of giving a lovely young lady to remind her one of the most important nights of her life. She can grow her own plants or flowers which will continue to blossom. If you want to prepare your own kit, include a planter, seed packages, gardening tools and gloves.
6) Gift certificate is another great idea to give both the young man and young lady to help them prepare for the prom. For instance, a gift certificate for the young man is for a new tuxedo and wrist corsage. On the other hand, for the young lady, a gift certificate for a spa session, massage, pedicure, manicure, hair and make-up services.
7) An after prom night outfit is a good gift for the young couple. For instance, a statement shirt which says, “She/He is my prom date.”
Break away from ordinary prom gifts and consider giving any of the unique items mentioned above. Give something that will be surely remembered and appreciated.